Austin Brake Repair
Austin Brake Repair Specialists
Faulty brakes can cause numerous issues as well as pose a safety risk if not working properly. Newman’s Automotive provides top notch Austin brake repair services and brake system inspections to ensure your vehicle and family are safe when traveling.
- Newman’s Automotive installs only high quality, premium brake material or original equipment during brake repair
- Precision machine rotors and/or drums
- Clean and lubricate vital moving parts and sliding areas during brake repair
- Clean and inspect calipers and hydraulic system as needed
- Inspect and exercise anti-lock system as needed
- On axle service, bleed and replace fluid, repack wheel bearings as required
- Apply synthetic brake caliper grease for safety and noise reduction
- Inspect splash guard, metering and proportioning of combination valves
- Adjust parking brake as needed
- Road test
Austin Brake Repair System Service
When you come in for service we inspect the entire brake system for leaks, master cylinder corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful build-up, broken or rusted bleeder valves, worn rotors and/or drums as well as air in the brake lines. Brake fluid is replaced with BG Heavy Duty DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluid depending on the vehicle. The result will be a longer-lasting, more efficient and safer braking system.
If you’re hearing unusual sounds when you brake or if your brake pedal is feeling squishy or too hard have us do a disc brake inspection for you. We’ll tell you if there’s something wrong and what it’ll take to get your brakes repaired.
Some vehicles have disc brakes on the front and drum brakes on the rear. A thorough brake inspection will uncover any maintenance or repair issues that need to be addressed to keep you stopping safely. If you are hearing unusual sounds when you brake or if your pedal is too hard to push or has a mushy feel, bring it in for a brake inspection right away.
At Newman’s Automotive your complete automotive care center and brake repair specialists in Austin, TX we install only quality replacement parts. Give us a call at (512) 447-7801 and let us help keep you safely and economically on the road. We serve Austin and the surrounding areas.
FAQ'sGet answers to our most frequently asked questions. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call at (512) 447-7801! Our friendly staff is always available to answer any of your automotive questions.
FREE 34 Point Inspection With Every Service
Call Us Today To schedule your service
Monday – Friday
7:00am to 6:00pm
3916 Woodbury Dr Austin, TX 78704